Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Divaderme Eyelash Extensions!

I'm sitting here watching HSN (again) and the cosmetic brand Ready To Wear is on. They are talking about a product called lash extensions. 


A few years ago I bought a product from QVC called Divaderme lash extender, which is the same exact thing as the Ready To Wear stuff, in the same package and everything..




I just wanted to talk about what a great product this is. All you have to do is put on a coat of mascara, a coat of the lash extender, and then one more coat of mascara to seal it in. Inside this little tube is dry lash fibers, when you brush them over wet mascara they stick to it and make your lashes longer and fuller. It's super easy and just takes a little bit of extra time, This will definitely make anyones lashes look full and beautiful, if you were ever interested in trying this out I would definitely jump on it, plus the price is great too, in my opinion. There are just two negatives to this product, number one would be that as you apply it you will get a lot of fibers falling down underneath your eye. Since the fibers are dry the do brush off clean, but it is still kind of annoying to have to deal with that. To help with that I tend to do my eyes first when I use this product, it helps with clean up. The next negative to me is that it tends to make lashes look clumpy. I personally don't mind a little clumping so this doesn't bother me that much, but I can see how some people would hate it. to help with that you definitely have to work with the product and a lash comb definitely helps. While the two negatives of this product wont stop me from using it/ repurchasing it, it's definitely something to be aware of before buying it. Whether you decide to buy it off of HSN or QVC i'm sure you will love this product as much as I do, especially if you have little lashes.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds a little messy to me personally, but if you have short ot fine lashes, I can see this being a wonderful thing to have. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your blog!<3


    Check out my new make up post!

    Shenna

    ReplyDelete