Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sephora F&F Sale Haul 2010!!

It is that time of year again..
The Sephora friends and family sale is here! Get your orders in soon because ends on November 3rd!
I bought too much, If you have not seen my haul video, feel free to check that out, but here are the products and swatches.. enjoy!

This is the sephora beauty in a box kit for Nars.. such a great deal!

Here is what it comes with..
Orgasm multiple- pinky peach cream blush, can also be worn on lips

Essential eyes palette- perfect mixture of neutrals, I love this palette! I could definitely do without the teal but whatever!

mini laguna bronzer, great for testing out the products, I use mine as an eyeshadow, & lipgloss in ophelia which i a nice strawberry color

Josie Maran Beauty in a box!
This is great because her brand is somewhat new to sephora, I have never tried her products, this is a great way to test out some must-haves!

The perfect neutral eyeshadow palette, gorgeous colors..

they are super pigment and smooth too, did I mention that al her products are infused with argan oil.. amazing! oh and they are all natural

Mini argan oil- so exited to try this out!
lipgloss in a golden champagne color- so pretty
lipstick in birthday suit- perfect nude
mini argan oil mascara- has to be good for lashes!
It was supposed to come with an eyeliner too but it was not in the box.. oh well lol

New Nars blush in sex appeal

It is a super sheer pastel peach would not show up on skin past nw25, but it should be nice for a soft touch of peach

Smashbox blush rush in flush

I thought I would have something like this, but honestly I dont! 
its a beautiful pastel light pink with a nice sheen, looks radiant and healthy on

bobbi brown corrector in porcelain peach

very light corrector, I love brightness under the eyes!


Laura mercier silk creme foundation- my fave foundation everrrrrrr- would not recommend for extremely oily skins

I bought this in two colors because i'm crazy.. top is rose ivory-nw20, bottom is beige ivory-nw25

Dior amber diamond highlight

beautiful highlight.. dont get me wrong, I love it, but it is very similar to bobbi brown shimmer brick in beige (see below)

bobbi brown shimmer brick in beige

left is dior amber diamond- right is bobbi brown shimmer brick
there is a slight difference, however, i'm sure they come up the same on the skin

ouidad moisture lock leave in conditioner- great for dry curly hair

ouidad 12 minute deep treatment- hydrates hair, makes it shiny and soft (formulated for curly hair)

josie maran argan oil for hair tames frizzes and makes hair shiny

clinique even better clinical dark spot corrector- best thing ive tried for lightening dark post-acne spots

Sephora by OPI nail polishes..
Full moon- glows in the dark!!!!! enough said.

brunette on the internet- thats me! a deep wine color

212-sephora- black with silver multi-color glitter

almost famous- dark pewter grey shimmer

and finally nars lip pencil in bettina- beige-rose

I amd still wanting a couple more things.. I know I have a problem.
first and foremost I want the mufe rock for ever dany's favorite set, I has anything anyone could ever need period.
I wanted to get my mom brow powders and exfoliator for hanukkah- which is sooner then you'd think!
and then for me I wanted a brush set for travel and a nighttime moisturizer

Thats all!
Love you guys! 
Nikki



5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. Too bad that they dont ship to norway. It sucks:P

    Love your post:)

    xHelene
    http://frkbilmerke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting! so is the sale till november 3 online AND in store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally upset that they don't ship to Australia! What is this madness?! Such an epic haul though, I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul!!I have a request could you do a tutorial using ur new nars eyeshadow palette?
    http://kgonzalez84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete