Friday, October 8, 2010

Maybelline Berry Fancy Nails & New Adventures!

Hey everyone! 
Today's nail polish pick is one of my new faves, Maybelline Berry Fancy!
It is part of their new Fall 2010 collection, I love it for the cooler months, I'm so into berry colors right now, not only on my nails but on my lips too! 
Oh, and the glitter nail is Sephora by OPI it's bouquet with me.. so pretty!
(it's been on for a couple of days, sorry it's not perfect)


Sorry I haven't blogged in week (ish) but I'm starting a new healthy eating blog, here's the link...
I think it's going to be more of an online food journal for now, but I will also be putting up weightloss/ health vlogs on this Youtube channel... 
I will be posting videos on there soon which will explain "the plan" and everything I wish to achieve in the near future! 
Please follow my other Blog & Youtube channel if you are interested in starting a new healthy lifestyle with me!
Thanks for all your support! 
Love, Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment